SLD갤러리
Home > 커뮤니티 > SLD갤러리
SLD갤러리

Sarita Dongol | Compassion

페이지 정보

작성자 captain4e 작성일21-02-17 02:45 조회1,409회 댓글0건

본문

Sarita Dongol - Nepal

Artist Sarita Dongol is a freelance visual artist with a Master degree in Fine arts from Tribhuvan University, Kathmandu, Nepal. Her paintings have Focused on Nature, Destruction of Nature and Interrelationship with humans and society. Sarita is the Lecturer at Himalayan  College of Architecture. In addition her 13 solo art exhibition in Nepal, Japan, France and Australia, her works have also been exhibited in many national and international Galleries since 1992. She received South Asian artist residency in Fukuoka , Japan 2002, South Korea in Gwanju  2006. International artists residency The floating Peers, Bangladesh 2014. She was awarded a Gold medal from Arniko Yuwa Sekwas Kosh 2011. 1992 1st prize in “Human happiness” org. by Srijana Contemporary Art Gallery Nepal, 2001 1st prize “The second eastern region” painting competitions and exhibition, India ,(Org. by Camlin Art foundation, kolkota),2004 Special prize of 35th National wide painting competition, org. NAFA, 2013- Hem Ghanga Young Talent Women Artist Award, KTM,Nepal, JANAMAT , Mahendra lal Samman  Award ,Panouti, 2018-Toyota City assembly Chairman award Respectively .   -Org Global arts Movement, Nagoya,Japan  She also runs a gallery and coordinate art events in order to promote art and create social awareness in society. In her Thirty  years of career. She has found that so much can be done through creativity to uplift the surroundings, culture and the overall social awareness in the country. Through various art events and especially by conducting community art projects for little children inside and out of the Kathmandu valley, she has attempted to achieve the objective of promoting art and raise social awareness through creativity. 

She has coordinated various Children art projects for artists and general public, especially for community children through various art organizations. Presently, She runs a community children art school,(since 2007) which is an organization completely dedicated to uplift the creative imagination of the young ones.

About my paintings

My career in art began in the year 1989. I was very much influenced by landscapes; therefore, I painted landscapes in various mediums and displayed them in numerous exhibitions. Later, I focused on nature, specifically speaking, towards trees. I started depicting various kinds of trees on my canvas. I exhibited trees series in 13 solo exhibitions and 40 group shows in countries such as France, Japan, India, Korea, U.S.A and Nepal. From the initial stage of my creativity I was very fond in depicting immobile objects that exists in our surroundings.

Now my subject for painting is immobile objects such as fruits and vegetables that have become a part of our life. The feeling towards these objects has directly or indirectly motivated and influenced my creative enthusiasm and thus currently has become my perfect subject matter in painting. If arranged in certain ways, I find them quite artistic and interesting. Furthermore, I find a deep relationship between humans and the subject that I am dealing with. And my paintings are the conjunction between human emotions and my creative sentiments towards immobile objects. When I come to think of life in general that persist in nature, I find a deep connection of time, continuity and sharing of space between human beings and other life forms such as plants. Humans go through varied sensations and experiences in life, such as happiness, pleasure, pain, fear, satisfaction etc. Likewise I feel plants also go through similar experiences but in a different way. And they are not able to express as we do. Plants also go through the inevitable natural processes. The seeds grow into stems, they bear flowers or fruits. If the fruit is not utilized in time, then it rots, falls and mixes with the soil. This is relevant to human life as well.

In this series of artworks I have made an effort to link the hidden but significant interrelation between various immobile and mobile life forms. I have expressed this relationship through my personal language by assorted colors, shades and images, composing all of them in my canvas.

Sarita dongol

www.saritadongol.com

https://www.facebook.com/dongol.sarita

Artwork information :

10. Compassion, Acrylic on Canvas, 36 x 46 In

Concept – I always inspired with  Buddha’s hand Postures ( MUDRAS). In this work I will try to express of my inner feelings with different postures of mudras and  our historical letter in back ground as a textures. Try to connect with contemporary composition  of our religion . 

[이 게시물은 SLD님에 의해 2021-03-29 08:36:39 행복갤러리에서 이동 됨]

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

SLD행복연구소 & 행복사다리
대표자 : 정영진 | 사업자등록번호 : 491-21-00894 / 144-82-67646 | Tel : 02-6084-1752
fax : 02-6084-1751 | 주소 : 서울시 용산구 원효로 207(상완빌딩) 503호 | 입금계좌 : 국민은행 490701-01-184905
E-mail : afvision@naver.com
Copyright@에스엘디행복연구소. 2020. All rights reserved.

모바일 버전으로 보기